The Cancer Center is one of the most awarded cancer centers in Poland and Europe. We make every effort to ensure that our activities comply with the highest quality certificates that set standards around the world - thanks to this, our patients can be sure that they are treated at the center at a world-class level.
Our Center has implemented an Integrated Management System, which consists of:
- Quality Management System according to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Environmental Management System according to the requirements of ISO 14001
- Quality Management System for medical laboratories according to the requirements of ISO 15189
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to ISO 45001
- Information Security Management System in the field of administrative and IT processes ISO 27001
- Accreditation according to the standards of the Center for Quality Monitoring in Healthcare
We are proud that since 2000 we have had the status of a hospital accredited by the Accreditation Council of the Center for Quality Monitoring in Healthcare. Our Center is regularly verified, and the level of our services is guaranteed with each extension of accreditation. In 2019, the Oncology Center was once again accredited, meeting 91% of the accreditation standards.