Prizes and awards
- the "Grand Quality" award in the quality competition organized by the Quality Institute sp. z o.o.
- Medal of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship Self-Government for activities for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 1st place in the competition "Good Clinical Nutrition Hospital - Treatment by Nutrition"
- Award of the Marshal of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship for the Director of the Oncology Center, prof. dr hab. n. med. Janusz Kwalewski in the healthcare category - for effective management of the facility, which allowed for the development of European quality standards.
- Europen Quality Award - Organization of the Europe Business Assembly Corporation of social Partnership
- Second place in the "Safe Hospital" ranking of the Quality Monitoring Center in Healthcare and the Rzeczpospolita daily. The first among hospitals in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship and the title of the best cancer center in the country
- Distinction in the competition Leaders of Innovation of Pomerania and Kujawy 2020 for scientists from the Department of Thoracic Surgery and Tumors, NCU and the team of the Department of Genetics and Molecular Oncology organized by the Toruń Regional Development Agency and the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship Self-government.
- "Safe hospital of the future - inspirations"
- The "Diamond of Medicine" - the Polish Federation of Entrepreneurs and Employers awarded the Cancer Center with the prestigious title of "Diamond of the 30th anniversary of Polish Transformation" in the category: Medicine.
- The title of the Manager of the Year 2019 in Healthcare for prof. dr hab. n. med. Janusz Kowalewski.