Multidisciplinary clinics, qualified staff and modern equipment – all this is available at the Diagnostic and Treatment Centre in Włocławek. Every year, 40,000 inhabitants of the city and its vicinity are treated here. It’s about 5 percent the population of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Branch of the Oncology Centre in Włocławek is located at Królewiecka Street number 2a. The following specialist clinics of the Diagnostic and Treatment Centre are at the patients’ disposal:
- Breast Disease Outpatient Clinic
- Oncology Outpatient Clinic
- Surgical Outpatient Clinic
- Urology Outpatient Clinic
- Laryngology Outpatient Clinic
- Chest Surgery Outpatient Clinic
- Radiotherapy Outpatient Clinics
- Gastroenterology Outpatient Clinic
- Gynaecology Outpatient Clinic
- Oncology Outpatient Clinic (chemotherapy)
In order to make an appointment, the patient may report in person to the reception desk of the Diagnostic and Treatment Centre in Włocławek or register by phone via the Call Centre in Bydgoszcz at 52 374 31 10.
Most clinics in Włocławek are staffed by the same specialists as the Oncology Centre in Bydgoszcz. We have experienced personnel, hence the idea to admit patients also in Włocławek. If the patient needs hospitalization, he/she is referred to the Centre in Bydgoszcz. Minor procedures, on the other hand, are performed on site as part of one-day surgery.
In order to be able to register or make an appointment for an examination (appointment), a patient who establishes a medical history (is at the Diagnostic and Treatment Centre or Cancer Centre for the first time) is required to have:
- ID card – PESEL (personal identification number)
- a referral to a specialist physician (to the Oncology or Gynaecology Clinic – not required)
Kierownik Centrum Diagnostyczno-Leczniczego mgr Agnieszka Lenarczyk
- An application for a photocopy of medical records may be submitted in person or through a person authorized to do so in the CDL registration, from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Documentation received for the first time is issued at the registration desk, from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The documentation downloaded again is collected at the CDL Secretariat (room 203, 2nd floor) from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- A request for a photocopy of the documentation may be submitted in person or through an authorized person:
- in the CDL registration from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- by phone at 5402301387 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- electronically by sending a completed application signed by the patient to the address firstname.lastname@example.org